Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 June 2010

True German Dinner



It's was time for our next Dinner Club get together.
This time Frank and I were hosting the event.
As I have German blood running thru my veins I thought it fitting to
treat my guests to a true German dinner evening.....Brezels,
Jägermeister, Apfelschnapps, Glühwein, Spätzle, Beinenstich
and all things nice.....German style!

Herewith some photo feedback:
Invitation and Menu:


Table Decor and place setting:

Drinks Table:
No German party is complete with the "old faithful" Jagermeister.


Brezels - Fresh and Yummy from Schwaben Butchery:
Lynette with her Germany shirt and
Hans and Beveley (pardon the Netherlands shirt)
Beverley & Lynette:
The Group (ex Frank the photographer):
Magie vol....Oogies toe: / Lynette enjoying Gluhwein:


Lynette & Hans:

Edith & Hans (They came kitted out in full
skiing gear - good on you guys!):


Pieter & Jacque:


Hans.....so where are the skiing slopes?



No comments:

Post a Comment